Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Sending Bloggy Love!

Tammy sent me this award last night (Thanks Tammy). In turn, I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy and send this award on to 6 bloggers.
  1. Waking up in the arms of the man I love
  2. Spending time with friends and family
  3. Hugs & Kisses from my nieces and nephews
  4. Walks on the beach
  5. Cuddling with a baby or pet
  6. Photography & Chinese Food (I know that is 2 answers, but it is hard to name just 6)

Now, to send this on to 6 blogs I enjoy reading:

  1. Fishing Guy at "The Fishing Guy"
  2. Shelly at "The Mattingly Family Homestead"
  3. Kelly at "America As Seen By Kelly"
  4. Angie at "Angie's World of Photography & Fun"
  5. Dawn at "By Sun and Candlelight"
  6. I apologize, but I am knew at this and don't have 6 blogs that I follow yet...

I have all of these blog sites on my side bar. Please click on them and visit their wonderful sites.

4 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Sherri: Thanks for the award and your kind comments on my site when you visit.

Anonymous said...

I am honored, Sherri! Thanks so much! :)

Kelly said...

Thank you so much Sherri! I too am so honored!

Angie Brooks Photography said...

Awe Sherri ... thanks so much!! I am so glad that you enjoy my little blog!